Looking for a healthy snack for the big game or movie night? Look no further! Fresh cauliflower is roasted to crispy perfection with your favorite blend of spices. Popcorn never tasted this good!
- 1 large head fresh cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon favorite spice blend (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, toss together the cauliflower and olive oil, making sure to coat the cauliflower well.
- Spread in an even layer on the baking sheet, and then sprinkle evenly with salt and spice blend if using.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, turning once halfway through, until the cauliflower is golden and crisp.
- Serve immediately.