Need a fresh take on the old pasta night staples? How about a delightful Greek take with tons of tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion and feta? Your tastebuds will be thanking you!
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add the spaghetti.
- Cook to al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, stir together all of the other ingredients.
- When the spaghetti is done, drain and then toss with the vegetables.
- Serve hot or cold.