Peach and tomato salsa
Peach and tomato salsa is a beautiful way to pair two of summer's best fruits for the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. Be sure to serve with lightly salted tortilla chips!
Peach tomato salsa
Makes 2 pints
- 4 large red tomatoes, washed and roughly chopped
- 4 large yellow peaches, washed and skins removed, roughly chopped
- 1 medium red onion, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 whole jalapeno peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse 8-10 times, or until the salsa is the consistency desired.
- Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.