Creamy cilantro dressing for fajita salad
Creamy cilantro dressing for fajita salad makes salad time fun again! Cilantro, lime, garlic and a few other special ingredients are sure to bump up any salad, but pair perfectly with fajita grilled meat and veggies!
Creamy cilantro salad dressing
Makes around 8 servings
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) container nonfat Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender in the following order: yogurt, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Blend on high speed until completely blended, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Serve cold with fajita salad.