Dessert recipes and sweet treats the kids will love - Page 4:
- Double layer chocolate berry cake
We have taken the classic chocolate cake and given it a fluffy frosting and berry makeover. Trust us, if you're looking for a new...
- Strawberry cream soda float
Your favorite childhood treat at home.
- Cake batter pudding pops
Cake meets ice pop in this delicious frozen cake batter-flavored treat.
- Homemade strawberry cheesecake pops
As a kid, I'd eat one of two things during the really hot Midwestern summers: a Fred Flintstone push-up pop or a strawberry...
- Chocolate cinnamon zucchini bread
Chocolate cinnamon zucchini bread is moist, chocolaty and actually good for you. What's not to love?
- Chocolate-dipped flourless peanut butter cookies
Chocolate dipped flourless peanut butter cookies are sure to please any sweet tooth. Rich peanut butter cookies are dipped in...
- Peanut butter banana chocolate pops
Peanut butter banana chocolate pops are popable dessert bites your whole family will go nuts over.
- Carrot cake cookies to leave for the Easter Bunny
We all leave milk and cookies for Santa, but forget the Easter Bunny. Leave her a delicious treat of carrot cake cookies and milk...
- Slice-and-bake oatmeal and jelly bean cookies
Candy shell-covered chocolate cookies are so last decade. Incorporate the classic jelly bean into sweet and soft oatmeal cookies you...
- Bird's nest caramel cookies
You can't have Easter without a plate full of desserts that look like birds' nests. I know, it doesn't really make sense to me...
- Creamy Butterfinger pie
This super easy dessert uses cream cheese, whipped cream and lots of Butterfinger candy bars. This is a great no-bake dessert for...
- Cadbury Creme Egg ice cream
Who doesn't love Cadbury Creme Eggs? This ice cream combines chocolate and candy and is perfect for Easter.
- Decadent peanut butter Nutella "cheese ball"
Peanut butter and milk chocolate have always been a beautiful partnership. But you know what goes together even better? Peanut...
- Buttermilk banana and berry bread
Banana bread is the perfect way to use up brown bananas. We just made things a lot more flavorful by throwing in buttermilk and lots...
- Sunflower trail mix cookies
Moms, never feel bad about letting your little ones snack on these cookies. Filled with nutritious ingredients such as oats, dark...
- 3 Minty recipes using Andes candies
When I was growing up and my family would travel, I always got insanely excited when the hotels we stayed at had those mini Andes...
- Cream cheese tart with kiwi and strawberries
Pie crust is filled with a rich and creamy cream cheese filling and topped with fresh fruit. These beautiful tarts are the perfect...
- Gluten-free chocolate chunk brownies
Rich, dense and fudgy gluten-free brownies are only a few steps away. Stuffed with chunks of rich chocolate, these brownies are sure...
- Slow cooker apple-berry sauce
Sweet applesauce gets a tangy makeover in your slow cooker in this mashup recipe of homemade apples and your favorite berries.
- Homemade froyo waffle cones
Beat the heat in a healthy way with this easy frozen yogurt recipe. Kids will love these treats and never know they are healthy!
Dessert recipes and sweet treats the kids will love