Dessert recipes and sweet treats the kids will love - Page 3:
- Skillet brownies with peanut butter sauce
Some things are just made for each other — like chocolate and peanut butter. This dessert pairs them up for a rich skillet treat.
- Rocky road Rice Krispies treats
Marshmallowy, chocolaty, nutty rocky road ice cream meets Rice Krispies in the ultimate dessert mash-up.
- Best ever homemade vanilla bean birthday cake
I have always been a vanilla cake person. As much as people love chocolate and strawberry, I have to say, vanilla is the best. But...
- Mini Neapolitan ice cream bombs
I know the title ice cream bomb doesn't necessarily sound appetizing, but trust us, these little ice cream cakes are insatiable....
- Chocolate banana wontons
If you’re in a time crunch and need something right away, this dessert recipe is the one for you. These banana wontons are your...
- Modern Mom: Nutritional dessert ideas for kids
You don’t have to forgo dessert in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Check out these yummy — and nutritional — dessert...
- Mini strawberry white chocolate pies
Strawberries and white chocolate are a match made in heaven. Perfectly sweet and perfectly delicious.
- Coconut ice cream with brownie fudge swirl
Coconut ice cream with brownie fudge swirl is a decadent treat in the middle of summer. Coconut milk makes this ice cream rich and...
- Popsicle parfaits
These popsicle parfaits are layered with frozen summer fruit puree for a sweet and healthy treat.
- Cookie butter sushi rolls
Lookin' to get the kiddos into sushi? Start them out with these rolls made with spicy speculoos cream (that's freaking cookie...
- Berry bread
Berry bread is a sweet and delicious way to enjoy summer's berry bounty. Just slather with your favorite nut butter for a fantastic...
- Chewy peanut butter Reese’s cookies
These soft and chewy peanut butter cookies are laced with crunchy peanut butter and Reese’s candy pieces.
- White chocolate lemon apricot bites
White chocolate lemon apricot bites make dessert time special and manageable. Creamy white chocolate is packed with chopped apricots...
- Summery peach and raspberry crisp
Fresh red raspberries and juicy summer peaches are topped with an oat-based topping and baked for one delicious and guilt-free dessert.
- Donut bites served with chocolate- cinnamon sauce
Donuts are great but they are even better when served with a warm chocolate-cinnamon sauce. Just wait until you start dipping —...
- Peanut butter Capt'n Crunch ice cream
This homemade ice cream is loaded with peanut butter flavor and a fun and interesting ingredient: Capt'n Crunch cereal. This fun...
- Vegan fluffer nutter sandwiches
Vegan marshmallows and creamy peanut butter are spread on toasted sprouted grain bread for a seriously delicious sweet treat.
- Star-shaped red velvet brownies
Who doesn’t love red velvet? These brownies are super delicious and sandwich between a layer of fluffy cream cheese frosting.
- Red, white and blue on-the-go cupcakes
Have you ever wanted to eat a cupcake on the road? Well, we have you covered. It's patriotic and delicious.
- Roasted marshmallow and fresh strawberry malted milkshake
A roasted marshmallow shake will win you over forever. Add some fresh strawberries to the mix and you'll have a shake experience...
Dessert recipes and sweet treats the kids will love