Dessert recipes and sweet treats the kids will love:
- Paleo pumpkin cinnamon sugar doughnuts
Paleo? No problem. Even cavemen would've loved these grain-free treats.
- Double chocolate zucchini muffins
These double chocolate muffins have a surprise ingredient: zucchini! These delicious, fluffy muffins are a win for both moms and...
- Modern Mom: Top 10 pumpkin desserts
While pumpkin may taste great in Oreos, coffee creamer and even gum (what?!), there’s really nothing that quite compares to a good...
- Halloween Oreo-stuffed brownies
Use up those Halloween Oreo cookies by stuffing them into brownies. Your whole family will devour them up.
- Sweet monster sandwiches
Nothing says Halloween like these too-cute-for-words monster cookie sandwiches. Not only are they perfect for your kids' Halloween...
- Sweet potato snickerdoodle muffins
Steamed sweet potatoes are folded into snickerdoodle cupcake batter and baked up into this surprisingly delicious and healthy spin...
- Sweet and spicy peanut brittle
When it comes to treats, this recipe is old-fashioned fun with a slight twist. Enjoy it as a snack with the family, or package it up...
- Apple pecan pie
Apple pecan pie brings two of America's greatest pies together in one shell. Enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, whipped...
- Apple cinnamon roll muffins
You know all that cinnamon roll flavor you love? Well, we are giving it to you but it's even better. It's in muffin form and packed...
- Apple cinnamon sugar cookie bars
Apple cinnamon never tasted so good. Sweet apples mixed with sugar cookies, what's not to love?
- Sweet potato cake
Sweet potato cake is a tender, moist cake chock-full of spice and flavor. A simple cake that is perfect served with ice cream,...
- Make fro-yo in your food processor in just 10 minutes
Frozen yogurt is a satisfying treat that can be made in minutes at home, no trip to the ice cream store required.
- Chewy white chocolate chunk and tart cherry cookie bars
Chunks of white chocolate and tart cherries are best friends in these cookie bars
- Cake batter Rice Krispies cake
Have you always dreamed of having a Rice Krispies cake for your birthday?
- Chewy brown rice bars
I have a weakness for Rice Krispies treats, but who doesn't? They are the perfect sweet snack in one bar. But this recipe here is...
- 3 Creative and kid-friendly apple pie recipes
As a kid, I absolutely adored apple pie. I couldn't wait until Thanksgiving so I could eat two or three slices of my mom's thick,...
- Condensed milk chocolate chip cookies
Pop open a can of condensed milk and make yourself some cookies. Light and fluffy these are the cookies of cakey cookie lovers' dreams.
- Modern Mom: Our favorite homemade ice cream recipes
Summer is officially coming to a close — and whether you lived it up spending all of your free time outside or didn't quite have...
- Browned butter lemon cookies with yellow raspberry icing
Browned butter lemon cookies with yellow raspberry icing are basically summer in cookie form. Browned butter adds a depth of flavor,...
- Chocolate avocado pudding pops
Sneak some nutrition into these super chocolaty pudding pops and no one will be the wiser.
Dessert recipes and sweet treats the kids will love