- Recipe created by ChefMom on Dec 1, 2010
- Permalink: http://chefmom.sheknows.com/recipes/tropical-fruit-salsa
- View more recipes by ChefMom.
- Prep: 1 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4
Colorful and delicious, this recipe for Tropical Fruit Salsa is a yummy way to kick up any dish. Use it to top off chicken or spoon over freshly fried fish.
*Preparation Time includes 1 hour chill.
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 mango, cut legthwise, pitted and chopped
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno chili, seeded and finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Cover and set aside in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Dinner Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Drink Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Family Recipes
- Sauce & Marinade Recipes
- Salad Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Lunch Recipes
- Snacks and Starters
- Quick & Easy Recipes
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Baby Food Recipes
- Picky Eaters