- Recipe created by ChefMom on Oct 4, 2011
- Permalink: http://chefmom.sheknows.com/recipes/succulent-chicken-parmesan
- View more recipes by ChefMom.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 23 min
- Total: 33 min
- Serving: 4 servings
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around
TIP: For smaller portions, use an equal weight of chicken tenders.
Cost per recipe*: $8.36
Cost per serving*: $2.09
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 360, Calories From Fat 170, Saturated Fat 5g, Total Fat 19g, Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 670mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g, Sugars 3g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 37g
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese in shallow dish; set aside.
- Add chicken and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise to large plastic bag; shake to evenly coat. Remove chicken, then lightly coat in crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes. Evenly top chicken with Pasta Sauce, then mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted.
- Dinner Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Drink Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Family Recipes
- Sauce & Marinade Recipes
- Salad Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Lunch Recipes
- Snacks and Starters
- Quick & Easy Recipes
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Baby Food Recipes
- Picky Eaters