- Recipe created by ChefMom on Dec 4, 2010
- Permalink: http://chefmom.sheknows.com/recipes/raspberry-truffle-tart
- View more recipes by ChefMom.
- Prep: 2 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 2 hr 55 min
- Serving: 12
Raspberry Truffle Tart is an easy and elegant addition to anyone's dessert repertoire. It's a delicious way to welcome guests at a party or reward family after a yummy dinner.
*You will need a 9x1-inch tart pan with a removable bottom or 9x3-inch springform pan.
*Prep time includes 2 hours chilling.
- 1 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup firm margarine or butter
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2/3 cup raspberry preserves, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Combine Bisquick, powdered sugar, and pecans in a bowl. Use a pastry blender to cut in margarine.
- Mix in hot water then press firmly into the bottom of greased tart pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes. Crust should set but not brown.
- Spread crust with 1/3 cup of preserves, then cool completely.
- In a pan over medium heat, combine heavy cream and chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Add liqueur and pour over crust. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Once set, cover chocolate layer with remaining preserves. Add fresh raspberries and chill 15 more minutes.
- Dinner Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Drink Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Family Recipes
- Sauce & Marinade Recipes
- Salad Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Lunch Recipes
- Snacks and Starters
- Quick & Easy Recipes
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Baby Food Recipes
- Picky Eaters