- Recipe created by ChefMom on Nov 21, 2010
- Permalink: http://chefmom.sheknows.com/recipes/gluten-free-no-bake-cranberry-swirl-cheesecake
- View more recipes by ChefMom.
- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr
- Serving: Serves 12
This gluten free, no bake cranberry swirl cheesecake holiday dessert will please every palate at the table.
- 3/4 cup crushed gluten free graham crackers or ginger snaps
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2, 8-ounce, packages Neufchatel or reduced fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 cup homemade or canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice, divided
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- To make the crust, combine crumbs and butter in a small bowl and press into a greased, 8-inch springform pan; set aside.
- In a stand up mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, vanilla, and orange zest until smooth; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk cranberry sauce and 2 tablespoons orange juice until smooth. (If using a homemade cranberry sauce, drain excess liquid and omit the 2 tablespoons of orange juice from the recipe.)
- In a small pan over low heat, sprinkle gelatin over remaining orange juice and stir until dissolved; add gelatin mixture to cream cheese mixture and blend to combine.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into springform pan; pour cranberry sauce over cream cheese mixture and use a knife to cut cranberry sauce through cream cheese mixture in a swirl pattern.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate for a few hours to set. When ready to serve, run a thin spatula between cheesecake and sides of the pan. Remove ring from pan. Use a sharp knife to slice and serve, wiping the blade in between each slice.
- Dinner Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Drink Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Family Recipes
- Sauce & Marinade Recipes
- Salad Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Lunch Recipes
- Snacks and Starters
- Quick & Easy Recipes
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Baby Food Recipes
- Picky Eaters