- Recipe created by ChefMom on Dec 4, 2010
- Permalink: http://chefmom.sheknows.com/recipes/frozen-tiramisu-squares
- View more recipes by ChefMom.
- Prep: 5 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 5 hr 36 min
- Serving: 15
Frozen Tiramisu Squares are an ice cream-like dessert with a delicious blend of chocolate and orange flavors. The preparation time includes a lot of refrigeration time (5 hours). While this seems daunting, it's great to do before the kids get home from school or in between chores or errands on the weekends.
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon instant expresso coffee, dry
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup frozen (thawed) orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Create bottom layer by mixing Bisquick, sugar, 1/3 cup cocoa, 1 tablespoon coffee, and butter.
- Crumble into bottom of greased 13x9-inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 6 minutes then cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and milk until smooth then divide evenly into two separate bowls.
- Add 1 teaspoon of coffee to hot water; blend coffee water and chocolate syrup together. Add to one bowl of cream cheese mixture. Blend juice concentrate into the other cream cheese mixture.
- In a cold bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff. Divide whipped cream between two cream cheese mixtures, folding till combined.
- Place chocolate mixture in the fridge with a cover. Smooth orange mix evenly over crust then freeze for 1 hour.
- Use chocolate mix to create 3rd layer of the dessert and freeze again for 4 hours. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Dinner Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Drink Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Family Recipes
- Sauce & Marinade Recipes
- Salad Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Lunch Recipes
- Snacks and Starters
- Quick & Easy Recipes
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Baby Food Recipes
- Picky Eaters