- Recipe created by ChefMom on Nov 28, 2010
- Permalink: http://chefmom.sheknows.com/recipes/easy-lasagna-pie
- View more recipes by ChefMom.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
Being short on time doesn't mean your family has to do without great family favorites. This recipe for Lasagna pie marries lasagna flavors with your need for a quick meal.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky tomato pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain. Mix beef with pasta sauce and heat through.
- Combine ricotta, Parmesan, 1 tablespoon milk, and salt.
- Layer half of the beef mixture in greased pie plate and top with cheese mixture dropped by spoonfuls.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and top with remaining beef.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, Bisquick, and remaining milk. Pour over pie.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, bake additional 5 minutes.
- Dinner Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Drink Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Family Recipes
- Sauce & Marinade Recipes
- Salad Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Lunch Recipes
- Snacks and Starters
- Quick & Easy Recipes
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Baby Food Recipes
- Picky Eaters