- Recipe created by ChefMom on Oct 4, 2011
- Permalink: http://chefmom.sheknows.com/recipes/crunchy-tortilla-chicken
- View more recipes by ChefMom.
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Crunchy tortilla chip crusted chicken breasts made with Hellmann's light mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 cup tortilla crumbs (process 6 cups tortilla chips in food processor)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic, cilantro and chili powder in small bowl; set aside.
- Coat chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then tortilla crumbs. Arrange chicken on aluminum-foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Garnish, if desired, with salsa and cilantro.
- Dinner Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Drink Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Family Recipes
- Sauce & Marinade Recipes
- Salad Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Lunch Recipes
- Snacks and Starters
- Quick & Easy Recipes
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Baby Food Recipes
- Picky Eaters