- Recipe created by ChefMom on Oct 4, 2011
- Permalink: http://chefmom.sheknows.com/recipes/cranberry-orange-stuffing-crusted-chicken
- View more recipes by ChefMom.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup seasoned cube stuffing mix, finely crushed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cranberries and orange peel in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with stuffing crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Dinner Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Drink Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Family Recipes
- Sauce & Marinade Recipes
- Salad Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Lunch Recipes
- Snacks and Starters
- Quick & Easy Recipes
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Baby Food Recipes
- Picky Eaters