- Recipe created by ChefMom on Nov 22, 2010
- Permalink: http://chefmom.sheknows.com/recipes/chicken-and-black-bean-burritos
- View more recipes by ChefMom.
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 people
Combine chicken and black beans in this burrito for a protein packed lunch or dinner.
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 2 chicken breasts, baked and shredded
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded, plus some extra for topping
- sour cream and salsa to top
- Heat black beans through on the stove or microwave.
- Among four large flour tortillas (multi-grain or wheat are great choices!), divide and spread evenly a layer of black beans, the shredded chicken, red bell pepper and cheddar.
- Wrap each burrito up and place it on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake burritos at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Take baking sheet out of the oven, top each burrito with a sprinkle of cheese, then bake for another few minutes until the cheese melts.
- Remove from oven, transfer burritos to a serving dish and top with sour cream and salsa if desired.
- Dinner Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Drink Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Family Recipes
- Sauce & Marinade Recipes
- Salad Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Lunch Recipes
- Snacks and Starters
- Quick & Easy Recipes
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Baby Food Recipes
- Picky Eaters