- Recipe created by ChefMom on Oct 4, 2011
- Permalink: http://chefmom.sheknows.com/recipes/caesar-crusted-chicken
- View more recipes by ChefMom.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
TIP: Don't feel like chopping? Use 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder instead of chopped garlic.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned or garlic croutons, finely crushed
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Italian Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, mustard, lemon juice and garlic in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with crouton crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with mixed salad greens drizzled with Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing.
- Dinner Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Drink Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Family Recipes
- Sauce & Marinade Recipes
- Salad Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Lunch Recipes
- Snacks and Starters
- Quick & Easy Recipes
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Baby Food Recipes
- Picky Eaters