- Prep: 1 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 1 hr 33 min
- Serving: 9
There's no need to wait for a bon fire to have your childhood favorite dessert. S'mores get a little fancy in this recipe for Banana S'mores recipe.
Variations: For chocolate lovers, use chocolate pudding instead of vanilla. Also, you can save time by purchasing a graham craker pie crust which you will need to bake in the oven rather than in the microwave.
Prep time includes chilling for 1 hour.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 regular package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Create crust by mixing cracker crumbs, Bisquick, and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix in melted butter then press into the bottom of an ungreased 8x8-inch microwavable dish.
- Microwave for 1 1/2-3 minutes until crust bubbles then starts flattening. Cool 10 minutes.
- Mix sliced bananas in lemon juice then place around cooled crust.
- Whisk together pudding mix and milk till smooth and slightly thickened. Add marshmallows then pour over bananas.
- Toss chocolate chips on top and chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Dinner Recipes
- Appetizer Recipes
- Drink Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Vegetarian Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Family Recipes
- Sauce & Marinade Recipes
- Salad Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Lunch Recipes
- Snacks and Starters
- Quick & Easy Recipes
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Baby Food Recipes
- Picky Eaters