Morning! - Page 2:
- Bacon and egg breakfast puff pastry tarts
Tired of the same old breakfast? These simple puff pastry squares are filled with fresh sunny-side up eggs and lots of crispy bacon....
- Banana waffle bites with maple yogurt sauce
Bring some bite-sized fun to the breakfast table with these banana waffle bites.
- Scrambled egg toasts with bacon confetti
Scrambled egg toasts with bacon confetti are the perfect way to make breakfast fun. Let the kids sprinkle their own confetti for a...
- 2-Ingredient chocolate pancakes
All you need is 2 ingredients and you will be on your way to awesome chocolate pancakes. Drizzle with maple syrup, chocolate sauce...
- Cinnamon French toast strips with streusel and cream cheese glaze
Turn your breakfast into a party with these festive French toast treats.
- Banana Nutella French toast
This rich and delicious French toast is stuffed with a chocolate hazelnut spread also known as Nutella and sweet bananas making this...
- Biscuit sticky bun pull apart bread
This quick and easy sticky bun pull apart bread is perfect for Sunday morning breakfast. No yeast needed and ready in no time.
- Strawberry almond milk chocolate muffins
These fluffy, healthy muffins are loaded with fresh strawberries and creamy milk chocolate chips.
- Strawberry yogurt pancake roll-ups
The kids will love this take on pancakes. Rolled up and stuffed with strawberry yogurt, they're a fun twist on breakfast.
- Nutella and strawberry-stuffed French toast
Say hello to breakfast with this crazy Nutella and strawberry-stuffed French toast. This is the perfect sweet way to start the day.
- Cinnamon and sugar crusted buttermilk biscuits with apple butter
Soft, flaky, homemade comfort food to the max.
- Overnight berry French toast
Who wants to wake up and do all the breakfast preparation? This simple dish lets you prep the night before so you can wake up to...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Bacon and egg waffle open face sandwich
It's breakfast for dinner time. This easy meal is packed full of morning favorites and smothered in a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Blueberry muffin waffles
Blueberry muffin waffles marry two breakfast favorites and live happily ever after in the tummies, minds and hearts of your children.
- Peanut butter and jelly French toast roll-ups
It's time to update those tired ol' French toast sticks to something a little more modern (and well, delicious). Those cardboard...
- Dinner Shortcuts: S'mores stacked pancakes
These pancakes are sweet and totally over the top. Plus they use a few shortcuts that make it even easier.
- Super healthy no-cook steel cut oats
You'll love this no-fuss alternative to oatmeal. It's incredibly easy to make, no cooking involved. I like using healthy almond milk...
- Easter egg chocolate pancakes
Leftover Easter candy is almost as bad as leftover Halloween candy. Every Monday after Easter is always the same. I wake up with the...
- Pop-up chicks
Peeps, whether you love 'em or hate 'em, they are an Easter institution. These fluffy sugarcoated little delights make great snacks...
- Tie-dyed Easter bread eggs
Want to really surprise your kids this Easter with a fabulous brunch? Forget regular white bread or boring wheat pancakes, and serve...
All the recipes tips and tricks a ChefMom needs to start her family's day off right.