- Pumpkin cheesecake French toast sticks
French toast sticks, not just for high school cafeterias anymore. These fluffy, thick sticks aren't just loaded with pumpkin flavor...
- Half homemade cinnamon twists with vanilla glaze
Waiting for yeast breads to rise is the worst. This semi-homemade breakfast treat is packed full of cinnamon sugar flavor and ready...
- Pumpkin quinoa and oats
Pumpkin quinoa and oats are a great way to pack in protein, fiber and veggies during the first meal of the day. Mix up the dry...
- Breakfast butternut squash
Breakfast butternut squash takes halved butternut squash and fills it up with oats, nuts and fruit. Let it bake away while getting...
- French toast with bloody strawberry syrup
Treat yourself to a creepy and delicious Halloween breakfast made with bloody syrup that tastes just like strawberries.
- Nut-crusted spiced French toast
French toast is great but it gets even better when it is crusted in chopped mixed nuts and topped with a spiced maple syrup.
- Chocolate-cherry vanilla smoothies
Can you think of a better flavor combination than chocolate and cherries? Add vanilla yogurt to the mix and you'll flip over these...
- Bacon and egg pie
Bacon and egg pie is a fun, fresh take on the traditional quiche. Make the pie crust out of your favorite bread, then fill with a...
- Yeast pancakes with peach-maple butter
Yeast pancakes with peach-maple butter are a fabulous way to celebrate brunch. A light yeasty flavor permeates these delicious...
- Carrot cake pancakes with coconut whipped topping
Carrot cake is a tried-and-true dessert option. Why not start your day off right with these carrot cake pancakes with coconut...
- Oatmeal raisin breakfast cookies
Cookies are an acceptable meal for breakfast when they're stuffed full of healthy oats and raisins.
- Dinner Shortcuts: Spicy vegetable frittata
Frittata is the perfect fast-paced weeknight meal. Full of flavor and super healthy.
- Funfetti oatmeal
It's hard to start the day off on the wrong foot when there are sprinkles in your breakfast.
- Restaurant copycat: Cheesecake IHOP pancakes
When I was in college, my friends and I would always go to IHOP after a long night of.... studying. And nothing quite hit the spot...
- Cinnamon streusel yogurt muffins
Cinnamon streusel yogurt muffins are the perfect treat for school mornings or weekend brunch. Add a little sweetness to your...
- Mini strawberry shortcake pancake kabobs
Kabobs aren't just for meat. Make breakfast fun with these pancake skewers.
- Apple, bacon, egg and potato bake
Toss together an easy, one-dish breakfast dish to start the day off right.
- Stuffed angel food cake French toast (stuffed with homemade...
With this dish you can have your cake for breakfast. Sweet and simple angel food cake French toast stuffed and topped with a sweet...
- Peach pie oatmeal
Dessert and breakfast meet in this peach pie oatmeal.
- French toasties with mascarpone dip
The only thing cuter than these French toasties is probably the sight of your kid's giggling while they dip them into the creamy dip...
All the recipes tips and tricks a ChefMom needs to start her family's day off right.