Healthy Eating - Page 3:
- Eggplant mozzarella sticks
Are your kids big mozzarella stick fans? It's hard not to be, with the crispy bread coating and the gooey mozzarella inside. However...
- Pumpkin black bean spinach enchiladas
A perfect twist for a meat-free enchilada.
- Healthy hash brown casserole
Old-fashioned, Southern hash brown casserole recipe lightened up!
- Energizing foods to eat on days you shopped until you dropped
Christmas shopping might wear you out but these foods will keep you energized!
- Pesto kale and white bean soup
White bean soup spiced up with pesto and bulked up with wilted kale. Delicious and healthy, not that the family needs to know!
- Autumn salad with shallot vinaigrette
Fresh greens, loads of vegetables, toasted nuts and tart cranberries make this fall-inspired salad a must-have.
- Lemon chicken orzo soup
Lemons bring a bright flavor to a traditional chicken soup. With all the flavor it's bound to brighten up any fall or winter day!
- 3 Kid-friendly broccoli recipes
If your kids are like 98 percent of the kids out there, there's a good chance they won't eat broccoli. Maybe it's the green color,...
- 10 Easy swaps for healthier kids' meals
Do you cringe when you hear other moms boast about the healthfulness of their children’s diet? Their kids nosh on whole grains,...
- Why breakfast is really the most important meal of the day
We hear all the time that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but is it really? Why can't our kids just get the...
- Honeyed grilled sweet potatoes
Fall and sweet potatoes go hand-in-hand. Liven up your sweet potato menu with this grilled version that is perfect for enjoying the...
- Healthy turkey meatball subs
Does your family love football, tailgating and getting together to watch the games? Instead of feeding them the typical chicken...
- Simple summer veggie stir fry recipe
Ever buy too many vegetables and then find yourself trying to figure out what to do with them? With this recipe the problem is...
- Healthy tweaks of our favorite treats
Find some compromise at snack time with these healthy twists on your kids' favorite treats. Moms and kids can both feel great about...
- Creamy vegan butternut squash pasta carbonara
Sneak butternut squash into your family's weeknight meal with this creamy and flavorful pasta dish. Creamy vegan butternut squash...
- Vegan apple cranberry power cookies
These power cookies are loaded with sweet apples, tart cranberries and nutrient-dense oats. Who knew cookies could be so good for you?
- Spicy summer squash soup
Spice things up on warm summer nights with spicy summer squash soup! Summer squash is so plentiful this time of year that it can be...
- Summer squash cheese bake
Wondering what to do with all of that summer squash and zucchini that is so plentiful this time of year? Look no further than this...
- Green beans in a blanket recipe
If you're like most parents in America, getting your kids to eat their vegetables isn't an easy task. Before you load up those green...
- Curry marinated grilled fruit salad
Bring out the best flavor in your summer fruit by doing the counterintuitive: grilling it! Strawberries taste more like strawberry,...
Everything Mom needs to know about how to feed her family healthy, nutritious food.