Dinner recipes for the family - Page 6:
- Modern Mom: Don't forget Dad
In this feature of Modern Mom, we’re focusing on the dads — everything from favorite dinners, irresistible snacks and...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Quick biscuit calzones
Need dinner quick? This 15-minute calzone can be packed with any filling you want and is perfect for the quick weeknight rush.
- Pizza zucchini boats
Get those kids to love their veggies. Pizza zucchini boats take all the flavors of delicious pizza and stuff them into fun-to-eat...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Simple chicken noodle soup
Need some soup to warm up your night? This simple chicken noodle soup is delicious and ready in just about 30 minutes.
- Fresh roasted tomato and Parmesan pasta
Fresh roasted tomato and Parmesan pasta is a healthy and flavorful meal you'll feel good about feeding your family. Dinner under 30...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Asian chicken salad
This salad is perfect for dinner or lunch. Just use grilled chicken from the deli and you can be done in under 10 minutes.
- Sonoma chicken salad pitas
Sonoma chicken salad pitas are a fresh and addictive way to make lunch even more delicious. Chicken breast, grapes, onions and...
- Slow cooker BBQ shredded chicken
A quick homemade barbecue sauce is the perfect marinade and sauce for this deliciously simple slow cooker shredded chicken.
- Slow cooker tomato basil soup
Even though the weather is starting to get warmer it's still soup weather. This flavorful soup is perfect for workdays because you...
- Modern Mom: How to avoid tantrums at the dinner table
We’ve all been there — you go out to eat with a toddler in tow and things just don’t go as planned. Here’s how to avoid a...
- Risotto with butternut and sage
Risotto with butternut squash and sage is the perfect dinner to serve a crowd. Steamy and comforting, this is one vegetarian dish...
- Chili-coffee crusted burgers with avocado ranch
Delicious burgers are never hard to come by — just spice them up with a great rub and allow the spices to cook into the meat for a...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Ham and cheese noodle casserole
This delicious ham and cheese noodle casserole is perfect for the crazy weeknight rush.
- Miraculous one-pot pasta
It's true: You can make an entirely healthy and delicious dinner in one pot in 30 minutes or less. This miraculous one-pot pasta...
- A-B-C frittata
When you’re short on time, this meal comes together quickly to satisfy your family. Follow it to the letter for a great meal!
- Feta, kalamata and red onion-stuffed chicken breasts
The best of Greek flavors stuffed into chicken breasts and then cooked to tender perfection makes this one chicken recipe you'll...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Cheesy chicken crescent packets
Use up your crescent rolls by making some delicious cheesy chicken packets. Hello dinner!
- Super cheesy green shells
If you had to pick between a salad and a big bowl of creamy mac 'n' cheese, you'd probably pick the mac n' cheese. I mean, I don't...
- Mini beef patty melts
There's something so nostalgic and 1950s about a classic beef patty melt. The ground beef smothered in gooey cheese sitting between...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Baked sausage and tortellini casserole
Load up this casserole with sausage and lots of cheesy tortellini. Hello easy weeknight dinner!
Easy dinner recipes for the entire family.