Dinner recipes for the family - Page 10:
- Dinner Shortcuts: Black bean, vegetable and rice skillet
Looking for a quick weeknight vegetarian dish? This simple skillet supper will be ready in no time and it's packed full of flavor.
- Dinner Shortcuts: Pizza casserole
Pizza and casserole? Oh yes we did! All the flavor of the traditioanl Italian treat but in casserole form.
- Dinner Shortcuts: Miso black bean soup
Miso and black bean might seem like an odd pairing but just wait until you try this simple soup. Ready in under 15 minutes. Talk...
- Cheeseburger meatloaf
Cheeseburger meatloaf is perfectly moist and tender, bringing a flavor that is usually only found in the favorite summer grilled...
- Philly cheesesteak sloppy Joes
Philly cheesesteak sloppy Joes mean that dinner is boring no more! Just make sure to toast the buns for a great texture and even...
- Vegetable pot pie with sweet potato biscuit topping
Vegetable pot pie with sweet potato biscuit topping means that carnivores and vegetarians alike can meet on a delicious middle...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Baked tacos
This simple taco recipe is baked so the shells stay crispy and the cheese is perfectly melted. Plus it's a great way to feed a crowd.
- Bacon, mushroom and wild rice casserole
Bacon and mushroom wild rice casserole tastes like it has been cooking all day, when in reality it just takes moments to throw...
- Brie and winter squash grilled cheese
Brie and winter squash grilled cheese is a sandwich everyone can agree on. Creamy, melty Brie and a perfectly roasted sweet winter...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Ranch potatoes with bacon and cheese
Need a simple side dish? This flavorful potato recipe combines ranch seasoning, crispy bacon and lots of melted cheese.
- White bean and quinoa chili
This hearty meatless chili recipe packed with extra nutrition from protein-rich quinoa and flavorful veggies. Whip it up on your...
- Whole wheat pasta with prosciutto and beans
Pasta and beans, or pasta e fagioli, is a staple in Italian cooking. Like many Italian dishes, this meal consists of basic, widely...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Pierogi and sautéed mushrooms
Need a quick dinner? This easy and flavorful pierogi dish will blow your mind. Plus it's ready in under 30 minutes.
- Pumpkin soup
Warm pumpkin soup for cool fall nights.
- Beer-battered shrimp and quick spicy remoulade
Beer-battered shrimp is not only delicious, but dangerously easy. Let your favorite beer do the flavoring in the batter, and let...
- Cheesy Hasselback potatoes
This crispy potato isn't a far cry from a french fry, but there’s no frying involved, and it makes for a much more elegant...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Cheesy crescent dogs
This dish can be ready in no time! Plus it's a great dish for a party or for a fun weekend meal.
- Lasagna-stuffed calzones
Calzones stuffed to the brim with all of our favorite lasagna ingredients and then baked off to golden goodness. You'll never look...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Vegetable-packed macaroni and cheese
Do you love macaroni and cheese? Do you love vegetables? How about combining the two. This vegetable-packed mac 'n' cheese is the...
- Baked ziti with Italian sausage and butternut squash
A traditional Italian dish with a little attitude! Baked ziti with Italian sausage and butternut squash is a simple and delicious...
Easy dinner recipes for the entire family.