Dinner recipes for the family :
- Dinner Shortcuts: Meatball enchilada skillet
Meatballs don't just need to be Italian. We combined store-bought meatballs with spicy red enchilada sauce and cheese and topped it...
- Strawberry, goat cheese and pancetta pizza
We all love pizza, so we have taken a classic and given it a gourmet spin. This baby is packed full of fresh sliced strawberries,...
- Baked sausage and pesto meatballs
Baked meatballs can traditionally be a little dry, but these baked sausage and pesto meatballs deliver on flavor and texture every...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Sloppy Joe squares
Who says you have to eat your sloppy Joe in sandwich form? This casserole bake gives you all the flavor in one simple dish.
- 5 Great frozen products that simplify dinner
The freezer will never improve a food's quality or taste, but it can improve your life and lower your dinnertime stress. Here are...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Creamy cheese tortellini skillet supper
Cheese tortellini, tomatoes and fresh spinach are combined to make one delicious skillet supper. Your family will love this dish.
- Shortcut ravioli: Easy homemade ravioli recipes
We found a delicious way to streamline the ravioli making process that doesn't require time-intensive homemade pasta dough. The...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Ham and cheese crescent rolls
Tired of boring old ham and cheese? This simple changeup is delicious and easy. Deli smoked ham and extra sharp cheddar cheese are...
- Easy chicken and cheese flautas
Add some Mexican flair to your weeknight dinner with this super easy chicken and cheese flautas recipe! These are baked, not fried,...
- Dinner shortcuts: French dip crescent rolls
Buttery crescent rolls all wrapped up with roast beef and gooey cheese. Bake and dip. You will love this dish!
- Mexican stuffed shells
Mexican stuffed shells are the busy mom's answer to weeknight dinner. This dish can be made ahead of time easily and popped in the...
- Easy as taco pie
This fun and super easy meal is perfect when you don't feel like guessing what to make during the week. Tortillas are used as the...
- Cajun-style skillet chicken with red beans and peas
Let the good times roll for dinner! Create a Cajun-inspired dish that is easy to put together and a delight for dinner.
- Dinner Shortcuts: Chili dog casserole
We all love chili corn dogs so we have taken that flavor to the next level. All the flavor of the classic stadium treat but in one...
- Steak and snap pea stir-fry
A quick and tasty meal is only minutes away! Steak and snap pea stir-fry is an all-in-one dish that makes a great dinner.
- Dinner shortcuts: Barbecue chicken pizza
Pizza doesn't just have to be ordered. This simple pizza it just about as easy as takeout but with a homemade twist.
- Creamy risotto with edamame
Risotto is a creamy, Italian-style rice dish that is made into a complete meal by adding vegetables to it.
- Dinner shortcuts: Easy French onion soup
There is nothing better than a big bowl of French onion soup. It's rich in flavor and this version is super simple to make!
- Pesto and vegetable pizza
Pesto sauce is traditionally made using basil, but this recipe for pesto and vegetable pizza uses arugula instead. What a great...
- Crock-Pot barbecue sauce with seared smoked sausage
Crock-Pot barbecue sauce with seared smoked sausage is literally one of the easiest dinners ever. Pre-cooked smoked sausage is...
Easy dinner recipes for the entire family.