What's New - Page 9:
- Root beer-spiked baked beans
This easy-to-follow recipe transforms simple canned beans into a surprisingly sophisticated side dish for any picnic or potluck with...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Chicken penne bake
Chicken isn't just for sandwiches or soup. It's perfect in pasta and even better when baked in a rich tomato sauce and topped with...
- Scrambled egg toasts with bacon confetti
Scrambled egg toasts with bacon confetti are the perfect way to make breakfast fun. Let the kids sprinkle their own confetti for a...
- Blueberry oatmeal and chocolate chip cookie bars
These cookie bars are so easy and fast to make. One batch and you're done. Just like that.
- Fruity Pebbles funfetti cake
There's nothing that makes you feel more like a kid than a big slice of funfetti cake. No matter what kind of day you're having, you...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Roasted vegetable and chicken salad
Salad doesn't have to be boring. This delicious roasted vegetable and chicken salad is perfect for summer dinner al fresco.
- Cheddar cauli-tots
These cheddar-packed cauli-tots are a healthy take on tater tots that everyone will love.
- Homemade honey pound cake and strawberries
Honey pound cake and strawberries is a quintessential summer dessert. Serve with ice cream or freshly whipped cream for a flavorful...
- Shrimp taco pizza
Shrimp taco pizza combines the flavors of a delicious shrimp taco and a perfect pizza crust. Make the crust as thin or thick as...
- 2-Ingredient chocolate pancakes
All you need is 2 ingredients and you will be on your way to awesome chocolate pancakes. Drizzle with maple syrup, chocolate sauce...
- Modern Mom: Lead by example when it comes to nutrition
As a mom, our job entails more than potty training, sleep training and manners (though those are all important). We also want to...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Chicken, bacon and ranch roll-ups
Bust out those tortillas and pack them full of chicken, bacon and creamy ranch dressing. Hello simple dinner.
- Pink lemonade cookies
Take your picnic refreshments to go with these pink lemonade cookies.
- Cinnamon French toast strips with streusel and cream cheese glaze
Turn your breakfast into a party with these festive French toast treats.
- 4 Kid-friendly dinners (no oven required)
When it's this hot outside, the last thing I can even think about is turning on the oven or clicking on our gas range. In fact, even...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Kielbasa tacos
Kielbasa is no longer just for eating plain. We are using it in a taco and you're not going to believe how tasty it is.
- Funfetti skillet cookie
Bust out that skillet and make a cookie. You're going to love all that butter cookie flavor and all the colorful sprinkles.
- Fruit-filled waffle cones
Carving out a watermelon for your fruit salad bowl is so last year — serve up some summer fruit in waffle cones for a handheld treat.
- Restaurant copycat: McDonald's McFlurry
Sometimes when I'm feeling really desperate, sad, stressed or angry, I hop in my car and drive to the nearest McDonald's. Without a...
- Grilled corn and avocado ranch pasta salad
Grilled corn and avocado ranch pasta salad is a hearty and healthy addition to any summer meal. Use the freshest ingredients you can...