What's New - Page 13:
- Broccoli, bean and white cheddar-stuffed baked potatoes
Standard spuds just got an upgrade. Stuffed with hearty and healthy ingredients, you’ll love these for dinner.
- Dinner Shortcuts: Triscuit pizza
Need an easily customizable snack? This simple Triscuit pizza is perfect for weekday snacking.
- Mini barbecue turkey meatloaves
Ground turkey, seasonings, gluten-free breadcrumbs and vegetables make up these delicious and perfectly portioned sized mini...
- Mushroom, bacon and cheese smothered chicken breast
We are taking boring chicken breast and giving it a makeover. This chicken is smothered with mushrooms, crispy bacon and lots of...
- Orzo with grilled corn and fresh tomatoes
Orzo with grilled corn and fresh tomatoes brings fresh summer flavor to the standard pasta salad. This is one dish you can serve...
- Black bean, corn and chorizo-stuffed potatoes
Black bean, corn and chorizo-stuffed potatoes bring spuds to the next level. Creamy, spicy, garlicky and fresh — all at the same...
- Modern Mom: The importance of fiber in your child's diet
Apples and beans are good sources of fiber for kids. Here’s how to help them get the recommended amount and why it’s so good for...
- Strawberry almond milk chocolate muffins
These fluffy, healthy muffins are loaded with fresh strawberries and creamy milk chocolate chips.
- Dinner Shortcuts: Blue cheese- and horseradish-loaded mashed...
Using store-bought mashed potatoes and homemade mix-ins, you get the perfect side dish surprise.
- Portobello, spinach and bacon pizza
Portobello, spinach and bacon pizza makes regular old pizza night more gourmet. Besides, who doesn't love bacon?
- Summery peach and raspberry crisp
Fresh red raspberries and juicy summer peaches are topped with an oat-based topping and baked for one delicious and guilt-free dessert.
- Donut bites served with chocolate- cinnamon sauce
Donuts are great but they are even better when served with a warm chocolate-cinnamon sauce. Just wait until you start dipping —...
- Baked beans and cornbread
Baked beans and cornbread bring rustic and delicious to the forefront. Easy baked beans and perfectly golden cornbread team up for a...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Salad topped hummus flatbread
If you're looking for a fast dinner, this salad topped hummus flatbread is just what you need.
- Mashed potato bacon pizza
Comfort foods collide in this mashed potato bacon pizza. It's as epic as it sounds.
- Peanut butter Capt'n Crunch ice cream
This homemade ice cream is loaded with peanut butter flavor and a fun and interesting ingredient: Capt'n Crunch cereal. This fun...
- Quinoa chocolate chip granola bars
Quinoa chocolate chip granola bars are a go-anywhere treat. Quinoa brings extra protein and a fun texture to these soon-to-be family...
- Vegan fluffer nutter sandwiches
Vegan marshmallows and creamy peanut butter are spread on toasted sprouted grain bread for a seriously delicious sweet treat.
- Star-shaped red velvet brownies
Who doesn’t love red velvet? These brownies are super delicious and sandwich between a layer of fluffy cream cheese frosting.
- Modern Mom: The importance of vitamin D for your kids
We all know kids need vitamin D to grow big and strong, but what else is it good for? And how can we make sure our kids are getting...