What's New - Page 12:
- Banana Nutella French toast
This rich and delicious French toast is stuffed with a chocolate hazelnut spread also known as Nutella and sweet bananas making this...
- Modern Mom: Nutritional dessert ideas for kids
You don’t have to forgo dessert in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Check out these yummy — and nutritional — dessert...
- Mini strawberry white chocolate pies
Strawberries and white chocolate are a match made in heaven. Perfectly sweet and perfectly delicious.
- Kid-friendly ranchero sauce
Kid-friendly ranchero sauce is a great way to up the ante on dinnertime without needing a fire extinguisher. Flavorful but without...
- Chicken nugget casserole
Tired of mac and weenies for dinner just to get the kids to eat without making two meals? Ease them into adult dishes with this...
- Green bean, corn and tomato salad with creamy avocado dressing
Sometimes a change in dressing is all it takes to turn an average salad into something amazing.
- Dinner Shortcuts: Buffalo chicken pizza
It's time to get spicy with your pizza. You're going to love this easy weeknight addition.
- Cheesy veggie chili-mac bowls
Vegetarian chili and macaroni noodles are mixed and topped with sharp cheddar, tangy sour cream and fresh garnishes making this a...
- 4 Greek favorites your kids will love
Growing up, Greek food was always one of my favorites. I don't know why, but whenever my mom made her famous Greek salad or a big...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Chicken cucumber salad
Keep dinner light with this easy chicken cucumber salad. This salad is perfect for hot summer nights.
- Coconut ice cream with brownie fudge swirl
Coconut ice cream with brownie fudge swirl is a decadent treat in the middle of summer. Coconut milk makes this ice cream rich and...
- Popsicle parfaits
These popsicle parfaits are layered with frozen summer fruit puree for a sweet and healthy treat.
- Cookie butter sushi rolls
Lookin' to get the kiddos into sushi? Start them out with these rolls made with spicy speculoos cream (that's freaking cookie...
- Modern Mom: The facts on childhood obesity
In the past 30 years, childhood obesity has doubled. What can we, as parents, do about this?
- Berry bread
Berry bread is a sweet and delicious way to enjoy summer's berry bounty. Just slather with your favorite nut butter for a fantastic...
- Chewy peanut butter Reese’s cookies
These soft and chewy peanut butter cookies are laced with crunchy peanut butter and Reese’s candy pieces.
- Apple almond butter stacks
Organic apple slices are filled with almond butter and granola and sandwiched together for one super healthy and super delicious snack.
- White chocolate lemon apricot bites
White chocolate lemon apricot bites make dessert time special and manageable. Creamy white chocolate is packed with chopped apricots...
- Dinner Shortcuts: Easy stromboli
Stromboli doesn’t have to take hours to create. This quick and easy version is ready in no time.
- Biscuit sticky bun pull apart bread
This quick and easy sticky bun pull apart bread is perfect for Sunday morning breakfast. No yeast needed and ready in no time.