Vegetarian Buffalo chicken pizza sticks
Dinner doesn't have to be stressful. With a few simple ingredients, you can easily transform the most ordinary things into something spectacular. Pizza dough is rolled out and topped with meatless chicken strips, mozzarella cheese, ranch and wing sauce. Once baked, cut into strips or sticks and serve with additional ranch for dipping.
Vegetarian Buffalo chicken pizza sticks recipe
Pizza dough is rolled out and topped with cheese, meatless chicken, ranch and wing sauce. Once baked, slice this up into sticks for a simple, fuss-free dinner that will make the kids happy.
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Total time: 40 minutes
Yields 6 servings
- 1 ball fresh or store-bought pizza dough
- 1 cup meatless chicken strips such as Beyond Meat chicken strips
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup wing sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing plus additional for serving (optional)
- Fresh green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough out to desired thickness.
- Place the dough on the baking sheet and top with the meatless chicken.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and drizzle the wing sauce over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the dough is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the ranch dressing.
- Sprinkle with fresh green onions and cut into strips.
- Serve warm with extra ranch for dipping.