This cilantro-lime shrimp recipe is the perfect party food for game day or last-minute summer gatherings. Simply marinate, assemble and grill for a delicious meal.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a large resealable plastic bag and add the shrimp.
- Allow to marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- Gently remove the shrimp from the marinade, shake off the excess, and place on the grill.
- Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes per side until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Serve hot.