Dinner Shortcuts: Chicken, bacon & avocado wrap
I felt like during the '90s everything was served in a wrap. It was totally overdone and after a while I was over the entire craze. Now that things are more calm and they are not trying to serve everything in a flour tortilla, I'm back on the wrap train. This easy lunch or dinner is packed full of leftover grilled chicken, guacamole and lots of crispy bacon and wrapped up in a soft flour tortilla. You could even add in a little hot sauce if you are looking for a little kick.
Chicken, bacon & avocado wrap
Yields 1 wrap
- 1 (12 inch) flour tortilla
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup sliced grilled chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped crispy bacon
- 1 drizzle Sriracha
- Lay out your flour tortilla and spread with a thin layer of guacamole.
- In the middle of the wrap, add chicken and bacon. Drizzle with Sriracha, roll up tightly and cut down the middle.