Dinner Shortcuts: Chicken & broccoli Alfredo pasta
Chicken, broccoli and Alfredo are a match made in flavor heaven.
This super-simple chicken and broccoli Alfredo pasta can be ready in just about 15 minutes and will satisfy the whole family! My husband devoured this whole plate in no time.
Chicken & broccoli Alfredo pasta
Yields 4 servings
- 1 pound pasta
- 1 pound broccoli, steamed
- 3 leftover fully cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add in pasta and cook until al dente, following box directions. Once pasta is ready drain and add back to the pot.
- While the pasta cooks, steam broccoli and set aside.
- Once the pasta is cooked and back in the pot, add broccoli, chicken and Alfredo sauce.
- Add back to stove over low heat and gently cook until all warmed through.
- Serve hot and with a side of grated Parmesan cheese.