Stuffed pizza quesadillas
Make this super-easy lunch or dinner that will make kids happy. Soft pita bread is stuffed with tomato pizza sauce, baby spinach and mozzarella cheese then lightly heated in a pan creating this fun pizza quesadilla. Feel free to get creative with fillings and even allow your little ones to help make their own.
Stuffed pizza quesadillas recipe
Yields 4 servings
- 4 pita breads
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- Slice each pita bread in half. Be careful not to tear it.
- Divide the pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and baby spinach between each of the halves of pita bread.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 2 pita halves in the pan cooking 2 to 3 minutes per side or until the cheese is melted repeating with remaining pitas.
- Serve the pizza quesadillas warm with an optional side of pizza sauce for dipping.