Dinner Shortcuts: Asian pork noodle skillet
I love making my own stir-fry at home because even though takeout is not expensive I don't want to always order in. This simple Asian pork skillet is super delicious and can be ready in under 30 minutes. Plus it's a great way to use up leftover pork chops and frozen vegetables.
Asian pork noodle skillet
Yields 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup frozen vegetable stir-fry mix
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups leftover spaghetti noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 boneless pork chops, diced and precooked
- In a large skillet set over medium-high heat, add sesame oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add stir-fry mix and garlic. Saute until vegetables just start to soften.
- Add in noodles, soy sauce and diced pork. Saute until fragrant and everything is warmed through.