Dinner Shortcuts: BBQ meatloaf
Meatloaf has always been one of my favorite homemade meals. I especially love that you can throw just about anything in and create a delicious dinner. This version is packed with tangy BBQ sauce and will be sure to please the whole family.
Yields 4 servings
- 1 cup meatloaf mix (beef, pork and veal mix)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 large egg
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, mix together meatloaf mix, 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, onion, celery, breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, egg, salt and pepper.
- Divide into 4 single serving loaves and add to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, top with remaining BBQ sauce and bake for another 40 minutes.