Dinner Shortcuts: Easy chicken tetrazzini
I remember when I was a kid my sister-in-law always used to make chicken tetrazzini. It was the one dish she would happily make for me whenever I asked. It was packed full of pasta, cheese, chicken and a few vegetables. What's not to love?
Easy chicken tetrazzini
Yields contents of 1 (9 x 13-inch) dish
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can diced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2-1/4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish add spaghetti and top with chopped chicken.
- In a medium-sized saucepan add soup, diced mushrooms, butter and chicken stock. Cook until smooth over medium heat.
- Pour soup mixture over pasta and sprinkle the top with cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes until hot, bubbly and the cheese is melted.