Dinner Shortcuts: Bacon-curry chicken salad sandwich
Chicken salad just got a makeover with lots of crispy bacon and curry powder.
I love chicken salad for a quick weekday lunch or dinner. This curry-seasoned version is packed full of flavor and gets even better when topped with super crispy bacon.
Bacon curry chicken salad sandwich
Yields 1 sandwich
- 1 (12.5 ounce) can chicken, drained
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices crispy bacon
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl mix together chicken, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, curry powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix together until completely combined and creamy.
- If you desire more creaminess, you can add more Greek yogurt or mayonnaise.
- Add chicken salad to the top of 1 slice of bread, cover with bacon and top with remaining slice of bread.