Dinner Shortcuts: Kielbasa tacos
Kielbasa is no longer just for eating plain. We are using it in a taco and you're not going to believe how tasty it is.
Nothing gets me into the kitchen quicker than kielbasa. It's my favorite easy store-bought sausage and can be made in no time. Plus these tacos give Taco Tuesday a whole new spin.
Yields 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound kielbasa, cut into 1-inch rounds
- 2 cups frozen tri-colored bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4-6 small corn or flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- In a large skillet set over medium-high heat, add olive oil. Once the oil is hot add in kielbasa and cook until browned.
- Add in peppers and smoked paprika and saute until the peppers are cooked and soft.
- Lay out tortillas and fill with peppers and sausage. Top with a sprinkling of cheese.