Dinner Shortcuts: BBQ bacon ranch pizza
The one thing I look forward to most every single week is pizza Friday. Sometimes we are lazy and order out but sometimes I want to take my time and make it myself. However, making it from scratch doesn't mean you can't take a few shortcuts. Pick up some dough at the store and you can make this pizza in under 30 minutes.
BBQ bacon ranch pizza
Yields 1 pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled crispy bacon
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Let pizza dough come to room temperature and preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Shape and spread the dough as thin as possible. You should be able to make a 12- to 15-inch rectangle.
- Spread ranch dressing on top of the dough, sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and remove from the oven. Drizzle with BBQ sauce and more ranch dressing, if desired.