Seared chicken with roasted grapes
Seared chicken with roasted grapes can turn a simple weeknight into a celebration. Seared chicken breasts are served under a pile of roasted grapes, proving that simple really is best.
Chicken and roasted grapes
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 4 cups seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 9 x 13-inch pan, toss the grapes with the olive oil and spread into an even layer.
- Place the chicken thighs on top of the grapes and sprinkle the skin evenly with the salt, pepper and tarragon.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from oven, allow to sit for about 5 minutes, and then serve hot.