Cheesy veggie chili-mac bowls
We love chili and pasta so I figured why not combine them into one delicious meal. Since we are vegetarians, I used a canned vegetarian chili to save time but you can certainly use any type of chili no matter if it’s canned or homemade. We liked to top off this dish with creamy sour cream, some shredded sharp cheddar cheese and fresh cilantro and green onions.
Cheesy veggie chili-mac bowls recipe
Yields 4 servings
- 1 can vegetarian chili
- 1/2 cup black beans or spicy chili beans
- 2 cups cooked macaroni pasta
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- In a pot over medium heat, add the vegetarian chili and the black beans cooking until hot.
- Stir in the cooked macaroni pasta mixing well and bring the mixture to a light simmer.
- Remove from the heat and divide the chili-mac between serving bowls.
- Garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese and cilantro if desired.
- Best served immediately.