Dinner Shortcuts: Taco pizza
Pizza is delicious but it's even better when it's jazzed up with lots of Mexican flavors.
Taco pizza is my favorite type of specialty pizza. It's full of flavor and is the perfect use for leftovers. I used some leftover spiced taco chicken but ground beef works just as well.
Yields 4 servings
- 1 large store-bought precooked pizza crust, such as Boboli
- 1 cup leftover taco meat, chicken or ground beef
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup diced avocado
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and top with taco meat and cheese.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes until the meat is hot and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with shredded lettuce, salsa and avocado.