Dinner Shortcuts: Tuna and pasta cheese melt
When I'm having a bad day I always want something that reminds me of growing up. I love that feeling of eating a dish that just reminds you of being a kid again. That is how I feel anytime I have this dish. It's super simple to throw together and totally reminds me of being 10 years old.
Tuna and pasta cheese melt
Yields 4 servings
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 3 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- In a large high-sided skillet set over high heat, add water. Once the water is boiling add in noodles.
- Once the noodles are al dente turn the heat to medium and add in cream of chicken coup, milk and tuna. (Do not drain water.)
- Cook until the mixture is thickened.
- Add in cheese and stir until melted.