Dinner Shortcuts: Sweet Asian skillet supper
I'm always on the lookout for quick weeknight dinners. Even if I have had the day off, most of the time I'm so tired by the time dinner rolls around I don't want to spend an hour cooking. This super simple sweet Asian skillet supper combines chicken, frozen vegetables and store-bought Teriyaki marinade. This is one delicious dish.
Sweet Asian skillet supper
Yields 2-4 servings
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 pound diced boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
- Cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet set over medium heat, add oil. Once the oil is hot add in chicken and cook until just about fully cooked.
- Add in frozen vegetables and teriyaki marinade. Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are warmed, the meat is fully cooked and the sauce is thickened.
- Serve plain or over the top of rice.