Dinner Shortcuts: Super cheesy garlic breadsticks
I'm a massive fan of pizza night in our house. Not only do we devour way too much pizza but I'm always up for making garlic cheese bread with the leftover dough and cheese. It works as a great side dish to pasta Monday or just as a quick weeknight snack.
Super cheesy garlic breadsticks
Yields about 14 small breadsticks
- 1 pound pizza dough (found in the bakery aisle of the grocery store)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F and spread dough thin onto a Silpat-lined baking sheet.
- Spread olive oil over the dough, sprinkle with garlic powder and cover with both cheeses.
- Bake for about 18 minutes until the dough is fully cooked and the cheese is lightly browned.
- Crack fresh pepper over the cooked dish and sprinkle with desired amount of Italian seasoning.