Dinner Shortcuts: Personalized French bread pizzas
My husband and I love French bread pizza night. We gather tons of different toppings and we assemble our own personal pizzas. This idea is fantastic for parties or a quick weeknight meal. Plus with all the different topping ideas you never have to worry about picky eaters.
Personalized French bread pizzas
Yields 4 French bread pizzas
- 2 (12-inch) French bread rolls
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toppings: Pepperoni, pre-cooked bacon, onion, peppers or mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper, set aside.
- Cut French rolls in half, length wise.
- Spread each half with an equal amount of marinara sauce and top with an equal amount of cheese.
- Top your bread with your desired toppings.
- Add to the oven and bake for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden brown.