Cheesy ranch chicken pockets
Looking for a fun and easy kid-friendly recipe? Here I used crescent rolls and stuffed them with a mixture of finely chopped chicken breast, cheese and ranch seasonings. These are super easy and what’s best is you can control the ingredients. Make these ahead of time and pop them in the oven before dinner. These also make a great after-school snack!
Cheesy ranch chicken pockets recipe
Yields 8 servings
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded or finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese ( I used a cheddar blend)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons powdered ranch seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- On a floured surface, unroll the crescent rolls and separate the dough into 8 rectangles.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken, shredded cheese, Greek yogurt and ranch together and season with the salt and pepper.
- Spoon the chicken filling onto each piece of the dough and fold the dough over the top. Using your fingers or a fork, gently press the edges of the dough to seal it. Place the pockets on the baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.