Dinner Shortcuts: Buffalo chicken quesadilla
Quesadillas are one of my favorite easy recipes. You can customize them to include just about any ingredient and are perfect for a quick dinner dish. This quesadilla is packed full of leftover chicken, spicy Frank's RedHot and lots of blue cheese dressing. You're going to love this dish!
Buffalo chicken quesadillas
Yields 1 quesadilla
- 1 large (12-inch size) flour tortilla
- Nonstick spray
- 1/2 cup shredded chicken (leftover is fine)
- 1/4 cup Frank's RedHot
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese
- Lay out your large tortilla and spray 1 side with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together chicken, Frank's RedHot and blue cheese dressing.
- Flip tortilla over to non-sprayed side and lay 1/3 cup shredded cheese on half the tortilla. Top with chicken mixture and remaining cheese.
- Flip the other half of the tortilla over the chicken mixture and add to medium-sized skillet set over medium heat.
- Cook until browned on bottom and cheese has started to melt.
- Flip over and continue cooking until other side is also browned.
- Cut into 4 wedges and serve with additional hot sauce or blue cheese dressing if desired.