Raspberry and white chocolate smoothie
Two things that I love to hear in one sentence are raspberries and white chocolate. That being said, I came up with this delicious and healthy smoothie combining both of those flavors I love so much. This smoothie is healthy, gluten free and can even be made completely vegan by swapping out the Greek yogurt for a soy, almond or coconut milk based yogurt.
Raspberry and white chocolate smoothie recipe
Yields 4-6 servings
- 1-1/4 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups plain 0 percent Greek yogurt
- 1 envelope sugar-free white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw agave or honey
- Fresh raspberries and whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, add the raspberries, yogurt, pudding mix, vanilla extract and agave or honey.
- Blend on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh whipped cream and fresh raspberries if desired. Serve immediately.