3 No-bake cookie dough desserts
These egg-free, no-bake desserts are perfect for any event or time of day. In fact, we've even heard from a friend that the dip makes a great breakfast. Paired with fruit, of course. You know, to make it healthy.
Cookie dough truffles
Recipe inspired by Taste of Home.
Yields about 15 truffles
- 1/4 cup butter, soft
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large stand mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar and vanilla together until creamy. Add the flour and milk, alternating the 2. Mix in the chocolate chips. Shape into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Chill for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Place the semisweet chocolate chips in a large bowl and microwave on low for about 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds. Dip the cookie dough balls into the chocolate until fully coated.
- Chill another 2 hours.
Cookie dough milkshake
- About 6-8 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 1/2 cup cookie dough pieces, separated
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup 2 percent milk
- Place the ice cream, 1/4 cup cookie dough pieces, 1 tablespoon chocolate chips and milk in a blender. Blend on low until thick and creamy. Pour into 2 glasses and top each milkshake with remaining cookie dough pieces.
No-bake cookie dough dip
Slightly adapted from Center Cut Cook.
Serves about 6-8
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Place the butter, sugars and vanilla into the bowl of a large stand mixer. Add flour and light cream, beat to combine. Mix in the chocolate chips. Serve with chips or fruit!