Dinner Shortcuts: Stove Top meatloaf
Is there a box of Stove Top just sitting in your pantry? We threw in some ground meat and came out with a delicious quick and easy meatloaf.
Stove Top is delicious as a side but it's even better when turned into a tasty meatloaf. This simple and quick dinner uses a pantry staple and is ready in under an hour. With this recipe there is no need to wonder what's for dinner.
Stove Top meatloaf
Yields 4 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing mix (whole wheat or original)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, add ground beef, egg, milk, water and stuffing mix. Mix together (using your hands works best) until thoroughly combined.
- Shape into an oval and add to the foil-lined baking sheet.
- Add meatloaf to the oven and start preparing the topping.
- In a small bowl, add ketchup and brown sugar and mix well.
- Bake meatloaf for 35 minutes, top with ketchup mixture and bake for another 10 minutes.